CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday 2 May 2009

Akhedni ma3ak (Take me with you)

hmmm...have anyone ever had a song that really touched you and remind you of all the good or bad things in the past? and even after 100000 times listening to it, it will still shed tears out of your eyes?
as for me it'll be this Akhedni ma3ak song by Fadel Shaker ft Yara...
that was when i 1st got far away from my family started living alone being independent and making choices alone...
and the person who actually introduced this song to me was ironically a Korean girl...but nways...this song really has a deep meaning to me cos...

it's the 1st arabic song that i used to listen to and i like it on d spot!
the song that reminds me of all the good times i had with all the friends around me that i used to have...
the song that really touched me...
the song that i can actually sing to even though i've got no idea a single meaning of the words and lyrics...(except for the title...)
the song that...even though after 10000 times listening to, will still sometimes make me cry...
it's really nostalgic!

Akhedni Ma3ak

0 comments: