CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 20 May 2009

Don't we just love 'The Nanny'...!?!?


It’s one of my fav sitcom and I find Fran Drescher looks stunning in every episode even though her outfit may look kinda tacky but I think she looks gorgeous! =). With her super big hair and those catchy and bright looking designs on her super skimpy outfit! Lol! Oh I almost have forgotten that weird voice of hers! I especially like it when she laughs! It’s so funny!




Fran Fine in her typical type of outfit. lol!
I used to watch this sitcom back when I was around 7 but still keep watching till now coz it’s aired on Hallmark. They show 2 episodes everyday. It’s really funny to watch it over and over again!

The rest of the casts

I love this episode (here) when she goes on the 1st date with Mr Sheffield. Really funny! Especially from min 7.28 onwards and i simply adore her dress in there, she looks beautiful in it.

2 comments:

~PakKaramu~ said...

Pak Karamu reading your blog

Anonymous said...

i luv that show!