CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday 30 July 2009

Rebound relationship hurts!


Well before I move further into what I am about to share, let me just explain what ‘rebound relationship’ actually means. It basically means a relationship that occurs shortly after the break-up of a significant love relationship.

At this moment, I just don’t care anymore coz I think I need some advice and help! I’m not shy nor am I proud to say that I think i've involved myself in a 'rebound relationship'. And now I just kinda have some problem! Well, I broke up with my ex bf (of a year and a half) around few months ago (3 months to be exact) but even before that we actually did break up in December ‘08. We have had problem since quite sometimes ago and have been on and off since then but we were still trying to patch things up and none of us really met someone new till recently (about a month ago) I met this new guy who is now my bf. And to be exact, it’s been a month that we’ve been together. With this new guy, I’ve got to admit that I’m really happy. He treats me well and really takes care of me. If I would compare from A to Z, he’s perfect with a capital P! He’s like every girl’s dream of a bf! From his look, his attitude, the way he treats his gf (that’s me!), there’s nothing else you would want to ask!

Everytime i look at my bf, he reminds me of this Zachary Quinto.


But then WHY do I still keep remembering my ex and still misses him so much??? I still keep dreaming about him and wished those good old days will be back again! But then there’s more pain than happiness in the relationship. I guess chemistry does play a big part in a relationship!
Well I know if I’m back with my ex, I will really miss my current bf now but even now I feel like I’m stuck in the middle! I can’t fully love my current bf yet coz some parts of me still misses the old one!

WHAT SHOULD I DO PEOPLE?

2 comments:

Yasemin said...

Maybe there was just not enough closure with the ex. PErhaps it would be good to close the book, meaning one last phone call, throw away photos....

As for the rebound relationship, don't worry it can work out sweetie despite it's initial depiction as rebound. My marriage albeit awful, has lasted 6 years....and you know walahi it's getting better. Walahi I'm so happy right now...

celebral seductress said...

thanks Lisa, (well i know that ur Yasemin now but still kinda used to Lisa) i will see how it goes...
thanks again yeah! and all the best to u! =)