CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 15 April 2009

Í'm 20 but my eyes are 50!!!!

I was walking alone last two days in KLCC and happen to enter this beauty shop called SASA...the salesgirls were really friendly! in fact so friendly that they tried just about anything so that customers buy products from their store! from perfumes to mascara that makes your eyes pop like a dolly! (at least that's what they said!) well I dont really mind that but she said my eyes looked like an old lady's eyes! at that very moment i was like wtf?!?!?! but then it's true...i do have those kinda eyes which have all doz wrinkle under my eyes coz of my eye bags due to lack of sleep...*sigh* so she recommended me to get this SKINLITE cooling cucumber pads...it helps to reduce puffiness and dark circles. i've only tried it for 2 days now and i hope i'll see results soon!

SKINLITE Cooling Cucumber Pads
CLINIQUE Eye Cream

i'm also currently using this eye cream from Clinique so that i can reduce the puffiness and the dark circles...*arghhh*

0 comments: